workshop manual xm

i would like to buy download purloin steal a real workshop manual for my diesel 95 xm yo help with an alarm problem i do not mean a haynes manual as i own one and its good for f___ a__ as
regards my particular problem, worst thing is its self inflicted please help im relying on your good will and kindness
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I have some schematics about alarm of XM. see:
http://pepon1.free.fr/CITROEN%20XM_fichiers/shemas/schemas3.htm#67
and down to the chapter (green index) ALARME bonne lecture.
terence7556:

my
as
Add pictures here