Haynes Workshop Manual

Does anybody know when a workshop manual is going to be available for a Fiesta Zetec T.D.C.I.

-- Eddie

Reply to
Eddie

What year? Ask Haynes themselves -

HTH

Dave P

Reply to
David Precious

Haynes themselves aren't necessarily a reliable source as to their intentions. Some years ago I wrote to enquire if they intended to produce a manual for the Espace.

They said that they had no plans to do so, because there wasn't the demand. Within twelve months they had produced one.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Brumby