Xantia Immobiliser bypass needed

I'ev recently bought a second hand Xantia, I re-chared the battery and the immobiliser has activated. The code I was given doesn't seem to work nor do the
factory/dealer codes, I urgently need to use the car, so does anybody know a way to by pass the immobiliser temporarily so I can use the car.
Thanks
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

immobiliser has activated. The code I was given doesn't seem to work nor do the factory/dealer codes, I urgently need to use the car, so does anybody know a way to by pass the immobiliser temporarily so I can use the car.
You can only temporarily bypass the immobiliser if you already have the correct code unfortunately.
Nick
Add pictures here
‚úĖ