1962 Chevy C 10 Fleetside Shotbed

Hello just wanted to ask anyone if you know what spindles will work on my 62 truck? I was told spindles of the 72 chevy truck would work. Also want to move the gas tank under the bed. Anyone know what gas tank fits? Thank
you very much
yes hi im ryan i have the same exact truck and the spindles will work from the 72 and the best thing to do about ur gas tank is if u have a strip wood bed then u might want to put the tank in the back of the truck

I'm using a modified pony beer keg I pulled off my dune buggy. It is mounted in the bed of my 46. I still use the old mechanical fuel pump.