Bodywork repairs following accident - paint match

Rather inconveniently actually as the company couldn't use this work within their advertising...

Reply to
Jerry

"Richard H Huelin" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@powerusenet.com... : On 09/07/2010 11:47, Jerry wrote: : > "Richard H Huelin" wrote in : > message news: snipped-for-privacy@powerusenet.com... : >

: > : > : : > :> oh and do remind us how many years : > :> you have been in the bodyshop side of the motor trade, or any : > :> part of the trade for that matter... : > : : > : Please note that I anticipated your standard question that you : > wheel out : > : every time you try dazzling us with your record as a back : > street bodger, : > : the answer remains the same Before you ask, the answer : > is: : > : rather longer than you have been the floor sweeper and general : > dog's : >

: > Not everyone is like you Richard, most people are not like you, : > they progress beyond the tea-urchin and crap-shovelling phase... : : With such wit you should be on the stage. : : : > : body at the cowboy outfit that attempted to teach you all that : > you : >

: > Not everyone is like you Richard, most do not work in corwboy : > outfits under railway arches. If I told you who some of the : > client base I've worked for you would understand that the finish : > expected was in excess of that expected by Rolls-Royce - but I : > can't as these passed contracts are still covered by NDC : > agreements, unfortunately. : : It must have been difficult turning out such work under those : conditions. I can understand why people wanted you to keep things : secret, if I could not afford to use a competent tradesman and had to : resort to using a bodger boy like yourself,

Not everyone is like you Dick.

I have little doubt that I : would be reluctant to broadcast the fact, but doubt that I would go as : far as insisting on an NDC agreement.

Err, actually much of the work had world media exposure, all you are doing Dikkie-boy is showing up you utter lack of both business and trade understanding.

: : > : failed to learn about insurance and customer service. : > : : >

: > In which case you are either a liar or you have a memory issue as : > you singularly do not understand about "Betterment" nor the fact : > that one can't always match old paint. : : I have most likely forgotten more about insurance, assurance, betterment : and underwriting etc. than you will ever know.

Yeah, and you painted the Queens official car to no doubt, after she pranged it...

Reply to
Jerry

Snip

Your excellent and detailed post confirms my experience and the views of the professional painters I have known over the years. There is simply no valid excuse for the shoddy way in which the OP has been treated.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

ROTFL

I see, your masterpiece had World media exposure, but it is so secret that you can't talk about it. It seems a shame that you can't exploit that imagination of yours as a fiction writer.

I can't recall claiming that I ever painted anything, you don't have to be a perfume expert to know when something stinks, let me know which county you live in so that I can have a clothes peg ready should I ever have the misfortune of being downwind of you.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Which is all you're asking them to do.

Except you'd like them to paint it the same colour as the rest of the car.

Reply to
Adrian

Richard H Huelin gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Yet again, it's the world vs Jerry-the-Expert...

Reply to
Adrian

Guess he will be about soon to ask for your credentials.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

"Richard H Huelin" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@powerusenet.com... : On 09/07/2010 17:34, Jerry wrote: : > "Richard H Huelin" wrote in : > message news: snipped-for-privacy@powerusenet.com... : > : On 09/07/2010 11:47, Jerry wrote: : > :> "Richard H Huelin" wrote : > in : > :> message : > news: snipped-for-privacy@powerusenet.com... : > :>

[...]

: > Err, actually much of the work had world media exposure, all you : > are doing Dikkie-boy is showing up you utter lack of both : > business and trade understanding. : : ROTFL

Yes, most will be, *at your* total ignorance of NDCs and business accruement! :~(

: : I see, your masterpiece had World media exposure, but it is so secret : that you can't talk about it.

You really do not have a clue were business, contracts, subcontracts and NDCs are concerned do you, but then janitors like you rarely do...

: >

: > Yeah, and you painted the Queens official car to no doubt, after : > she pranged it... : : I can't recall claiming that I ever painted anything, you don't have to : be a perfume expert to know when something stinks,

Most people know when something stinks but not all will be able to detect beauty and unfortunately you wouldn't know a purse made out of a sows ear never mind one made out of silk - everything you do not understand must be bullshit, even the sows ear...

Reply to
Jerry

: : Yet again, it's the world vs Jerry-the-Expert...

In your opinion, remind us Adrian, how many years have you worked in the vehicle refinishing trade?...

Reply to
Jerry

Snipped most of your ranting which you managed to mess up.

I find it amusing that when you run out of credible arguments, you resort to calling me Dick and Dikkie-boy, that is real playground behaviour, will you tell the teacher when I point out that a Jerry is something long past it's sell by date, when in use they made the bed springs go rusty and just like you they were usually full of urine and crap. Unless your parents were equipped with a crystal ball it is remarkable that they chose such an apt name for you.

When it comes to ignorance you have a handful of trump cards.

Attempting to bamboozle with bovine excrement when you run out of ideas simply shows you up as the half-wit you are, you really must try harder.

Given your support for slipshod cowboy tradesman I fully understand that you are an expert on the matter of sows ears, it would be churlish to contradict you on one of the few issues you have mastered.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

Is "business accruement" where you get behind and a lot of work piles up?

Reply to
Dean Dark

"Richard H Huelin" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@powerusenet.com... : On 12/07/2010 09:12, Jerry wrote: : > "Richard H Huelin" wrote in : : Snipped most of your ranting which you managed to mess up. :

Stop talking about yourself all the time "Dikkie-boy"...

Reply to
Jerry

Nice try but no cigar. Jerry, such an apt name for a clue resistant potty mouth.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

"Richard H Huelin" wrote in message news:S snipped-for-privacy@powerusenet.com...

: potty mouth.

Richard, talking about yourself again, but you're meant to use a mop to clean the workshop bogs, not you tong...

Reply to
Jerry

At last you have come up with a subject that you are an expert at, I freely admit that I know nothing about cleaning a place that is clearly your natural habitat. Is a tong half of a pair? like the sort of tool that one would use the keep a cretin such as yourself at arms length?

As you have nothing constructive to say about the original subject and as I have no interest in learning anything further of your lavatorial experiences, I shall now leave you to fester in that virtual reality in which you live in.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

: : That's the best you've got? Sad.

Yes YOU are, your posting history goes before you...

Reply to
Jerry

"Jerry" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Oh, the irony...

Reply to
Adrian

: > : : > : That's the best you've got? Sad. : > : >

: > Yes YOU are, your posting history goes before you... : : Oh, the irony...

Hmm, again all you do Arian is prove that you don't understand context.

Reply to
Jerry

Death is but a door. Here, let me hold it open for you.

Reply to
Dean Dark

You certainly know how to rearrange it it in order to dismally fail in scoring what in your utter stupidity you think is some sort of clever point.

Given your total clue resistance it seems likely that in your case a con is something that you will support to the death, and text is most likely another means of inflicting your butchery of the English language on others.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin