Mk 2 Cavalier 1600 (85) choke

where can I get hold of a manual choke conversion for the Mk 2 Cavalier

1600 (85) online as all the car spares shops around me don't stock them anymore the carb is a venterlux I think or something simmler sounding I do remember fitting a few when I use to be in the trade 15 years back but haven't been near a car since as I just ride my motor cycle these days
Reply to
Del

Not online, but I can recommend Just Vauxhall in Hull. The number is 01482

214499. They only dismantle Vauxhalls.

As you don't mention your location, I don't know if this helps or not.

dp