Choke cables

Does anywhere on the planet sell good choke cables, The last 2 I have bought

1 for Percy and one for Morph has disintergrated in fitting...An I was real careful to with the second one.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

We do - or at least we sincerly hope we do! Send us your address and we'll send you one - if its ok, you can pay us.

Richard (hoping this is a good idea!!)

Reply to
richard.watson

wrote:

Sod that....you can bring one around with me other stuff!

:-)

Off tomorrow hunting carbs for Percy, will be in a position to then road test and get on with the swivel pins and he's been stranded on the drive for

3 weeks. I'll give you a tinkle then.

At this rate you'll need a 101 to bring all the bits n bobs...

cheers

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Ah! music to my ears!!!!

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

Lee

I can make you a cable to your spec that will more than cope - same applies to throttle, clutch or gearchange cables. I make them in a similar way to the brake hoses I make - tell me the length and what ends you want swaging on and I will Make one for you.... A cheaper off the shelf item I sell that would work a treat is a fire ex. / cutoff switch release cable - like a heavy duty choke cable but with a bright red T handle

Speak to you soon

Reply to
David_LLAMA4x4