Manual choke

OK. I'm tired of my damn choke not choking anymore. Time to put in a manual choke. Are these easy to install? Will any manual choke work or are they specific for a carb? I'm assuming an autozone-ish store carries them?

Reply to
Jim85CJ

There are differences. The one for trucks is better I think. Have a close look at the plastic cap on your electric choke and make sure the kit you buy has one in it that looks the same.

They are easy to install. Run the cable in an S shape to the firewall to allow for engine movement or the choke can pull on by itself.

Mike

Jim85CJ wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain