Rostyles

Hi folks, I have just got a set of 4 1/2j 13 wheels for my 1500 MG Midget,, anyone got any Ideas on tyre sizes, speed ratings and makes

Reply to
Oh no not HIM

I would educatedguesstimate that 165/70 x 13 would be about right, Michelin would be my choice, any speed rating ok

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Reply to
Oh no not HIM

According to Horler's book "Original Sprite & Midget" they were originally fitted with 145R13 tyres, and that's what I'd go for. It would be difficult to find a modern tyre in that size that isn't rated to a high enough speed - Q or higher will be fine.

sell a 145R13 T rated Kumho for £15.53, with free delivery.

Reply to
Autolycus