Approx value of set of 99 GT wheels?

I'm thinking about replacing my stock 99 GT 5-spoke wheels with Bullitt or Cobra wheels (Bullitt wheels are on sale at Ford for $135/ea). Anybody have
a ballpark idea of a fair selling price for my old wheels? They're in good shape, 30k miles. And if anyone in the Houston area is interested in them, lemme know. Thanks.
Let me know how much you want for them.
Joey snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
How about some pics too?
-Mike