1953 Corvette NOS Non Spinner Hubcaps

Hello,
I have recieved some stuff from a friends estate and don't have any use for it. Among the things are a bunch of 1953 corvette parts. I have found 4 hubcaps New in the GM boxes. These hubcaps do not have the
spinners. If you are intrested in these or have any other parts that you need for a restoration let me know most of the stuff that I got Is still in the factory gm boxes.
What do you have and how much?