1978 t-tops

Can anyone tell me if a 78 vette with glass panel t-tops is rare. I know what the books say, i was wondering what all of you thought? Thanks
This article is posted by A4Pocket Newsreader from Pocket PC. View
http://www.a4pocket.com for detail.
gn156630 wrote:

I recall trim shops in San Diego that installed aftermarket T-top kits during late '70s & early '80s. These were popular on Corvettes as well as Cutlass, Regal & MonteCarlo coupes. Wide, curved chrome trim was popular on the 'vette tops. Probably the simplest first test of authenticity is whether the top latches (i.e. levers, screws or Dzus locks) match the picture/description in the owner's manual.
PJ