1980 speaker wiring question

I'm replacing the front speakers in my 1980. The replacement speakers (Pioneer) have A and B terminals.
The wires in the front to the speakers are light green and dark green (RF)
and tan and grey (LF).
Does anyone know which wires are the A and B? Or does it matter?
Thanks.
LR
Try this and it should not make a difference.
Connect the lighter colored wire on both speakers to A Terminal and the darker to B Terminal.
As long as you do it on both speakers, it should be fine.
Hope this helps