76 Corvette Engine Upgrade

My 76 has the original engine block, but I'm told that the intake manifold is from an earlier model. Don't know which one, but it is rusted and I want
to replace it. The carb is an Edelbrock Performer series 600 that the former owner put in and I'm looking at an Edelbrock Performer or Performer EPS manifold (polished). I'm also changing out the camshaft for the Competition Cams Xtreme Energy Cam and Lifter, 262int/270exh,.462int/.469exh lift, 1,300-5,600 RPM, 110 Lobe Separation (degrees).
I'm replacing the pulleys with March Performance Corvette V-Belt Pulley, and putting in a chrome water pump and alternator; cleaning the engine block and repainting Chevy orange.
Does anyone have any input on whether or not I should look at other options?
76 Vette

Site Timeline