82 AC Compressor

Have a question. I've got a cherry 82 Collector Edition w/25k miles and the AC Compressor froze up. Question is; Do I rebuild what I have or buy a new
one. If I rebuild it, the unit is dipped and stripped clean so I lose the label matching the unit with the car. Moreover, I'm with the impression that rebuilt AC compressors have a tendancy to prematurely fail right out of the gate. If new, where can I find a Delco 1131198 unit? If not Delco, what brand? In any case, I'd really like to keep the car stock, so I saw where you can purchase replacement labels. Is that appropriate to maintain the "Stock" image? Your thoughts and advice would be appreciated.