86 C4 exhaust

Looking for recommendations for Cat back system and conveter for 86 c4 have checked out options on the net , but would sooner hear from who has had
this done . Thanks

I put the Corsa Power Pulse on mine and I like it.
AJM '93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Asking people what they like in the sound of an exhaust is like asking what woman they like. Until you take a ride or hear it you don't know if it will suit you or not. Some just never shut off, oh wait, that's not the catback system, it's all of them. Go to a Corvette show, event, and or a NOW meeting and listen to all of them, then make up your mind.
Personally I like the Corsa brand and Marlee Matlin.

I think Sally Field is still very hot.
AJM '93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

OK, but she can talk, not an acceptable trait....... ;-)