need 1979-85 cat-back system?

now....don't laugh at me....maybe somebuddy could use this:

I bought a '85 4 cyl new......in '86 or so I bought a "turbo" cat-back system.....the 'stang's been gone for 10 years but the system is still hanging in the garage.

included: a "turbo" muffler (wow!!!), tailpipe with the dual chrome tips. and lots of brackets, adaptors and clamps. I remember the system was billed as fitting all Mustangs 4-6-8 from '79 to 85....remember that the V8s didn't had separate exhuast outlets till '86 (I think), so the dual chrome outlets on the driver side were the hot setup.

I'm in Mansfield, Ohio......if anybuddy could use it, let me know cuz it doesn't look like I will!

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

ps: also gonna sell my 1979 Avanti with 19000 original miles - anybuddy interested, ask for details.

Jim C

Reply to
itsfrom Click

IIRC, single exhaust was from 79-84. 85 had a 2 into 1 midpipe into 2 tailpipes I think. 85 definietly had two tailpipes, one on each side of the car.

itsfrom Click wrote:

Reply to
cprice