C5 "mode" switch light

On my '01, I just noticed that the "mode" switch on the heater control is dark at night. Am I wrong, or was this lighted at one time?

If so, can I replace the bulb/LED? How do you do it?

TIA Pappy

Reply to
Pappy

I don't think you can. I did see somebody on ebay that replaces all of the lights (leds?) in the A/C control unit. It was maybe $75 for part/labor. You pull it and reinstall it.

-Stan

Reply to
sbright