C5 - Performance bargain

Hi folks....
For buyers thinking about buying a used Corvette.....
In the July 2007 of Road & Track, pg 127, it covers the C5 as a used classic bargain....long article with specs and what to watch for.
Has a price guide.
Its not online.
I'll have to stick with my C4 for now as I'm between jobs.
That's what I would buy next as it is classic with the pop up headlights....I can't get past that on the C6, although I know its a world class sports car.
92-LT-1 coupe, 96 Intruder 1400