C6 seatbelt warning light

I have a 06 C6 that has the passenger seat belt warning light on (with passenger belted in). Any ideas where to begin? We've worked the actual buckle assembly to no avail.
thanks brian
Check to see if it is turned off, switch is in the glove compartment. Safety feature so you can use a child's seat.

I'll check it out, we've been in there recently and may have bumped it.