Corvette oriented action adventure novel published

Vette Head's Not Dead by Lee A. Sweetapple, was published by iUniverse in July 2005. In the action-packed novel Vette Head's Not Dead, intelligence
officers and lesbian bikers face off with right-wing militia and corrupt cops during their quest for a classic Corvette transmission. A synopsis of the novel is available at www.bowathlon.com/vetteheadsnotdead . Available now at iUniverse.com and available in July at Barnes & Noble and AMAZON.com.
As a longtime reader and contributor to this news groups I thought some of you might enjoy my book.
Thanks,
Lee Sweetapple