Paragon Adventure Park

Just picked up my 2005 Jeep Liberty and am looking to do some offroading. Someone recommended Paragon Adventure Park in Hazelton, PA (I'm in NJ)

. Anyone been there or have other recommendations? I'm a novice Jeeper so take it easy on me. Thanks.

Reply to
MidnightDad

It is the most fun on the east coast you will have on 4 wheels. From beginner to expert. Hands down! Have Fun!!!!

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Yep, been there 3 times this year it is a great place and lots of fun. Just follow the rules they are dead serious about them and if you hose up poof gone forever never allowed back.

They had to chase down a 4 wheeler on the trail who was reaking havoc.

HarryS

Reply to
HarryS

That looks like too many rules and too much money. Did you see the penalties? Better not be late, or get caught alone, or need recovery! Plenty other places to ride.

Reply to
JimG

JimG did pass the time by typing:

I dunno, they have rules for a reason and penalties to encourage folks to follow those rules. Personally I think the littering fine is too low, around here it's $200-500. And wheeling alone is just plain stupid. I presume the recovery is a fee for those that get truly hosed and is actually quite reasonable if you've ever called an off-road recovery company. With the damn yahoos out there tearing up public lands it is almost certain the rules will only get tougher. They shut down the public ORV area down by Draper Lake because the friggin morons couldn't keep to the trails and off of the watershed (off limits) areas. Even after they were told and signs were posted. Bah!

Reply to
DougW

One of the few legal places to 'wheel in PA/NJ area. It's cheaper if you join through a "partner" club. Drop me an email and I'll send you some info offline.

-ed

Reply to
Ed J.

I agree there should be some rules and the land preserved.

Slade, Wind Rock, Tellico, Uwharrie, Jellico (just to name a few)... none of them have those (Paragon) kind of rules, fees, and penalties.

JimG

Reply to
JimG