Today's air-cooled adventure

Decided to take a road trip today on my motorcycle. I've started looking into trying to find a ghost town or two to check out in the area. I got pointed to "Gold Hill" and looked it up... Google says: Start address: Raleigh, NC End address: Gold Hill, NC 28071 Distance: 145.0 mi (about 2 hours 57 mins)

OK, that should be a decent day trip. I figured I'd just ride at about 85 mph and cut the trip time down to a little over 2 hours each way. That worked out nicely. :-) Here's a little about the town:

And here's a few pictures I took of today's adventure:

Shag