BMW Mini Adventure !!

Not sure how many UK owners realise that there's a Mini Adventure taking place soon - 8th/10th of April. The event is in France's Champagne region, centering on Reims

We took part in last year's tour, organised by Go-Mini magazine, and it was a hoot (!) with approx 60 Minis taking part. I believe there are still places available for this year.

Hope to see you out there ...

Simon (T10 RAS)

For details contact snipped-for-privacy@continentalcartours.co.uk

Reply to
Rats

How many cars do you have signed up so far ?

Any penalties for Singles ?

Reply to
someone.not

Hi,

I'm just a participant, Continental Car Tours are the organisers.

At the last count there were about 20 Minis and approx 45 people booked. Last year there were no anoraks, just a great mix of people having a lot of fun.

I doubt there are any penalties for singles as such, although I suppose the hotel might charge a supplement - check with CCT.

Not long to go, so anyone interested had better be quick !.

Simon

Reply to
Rats