Cruise Control not working

The cruise control on my 85 has stopped working. I have voltage at the connection and I have vacuum. Also, the switch on the break pedal seems to
be OK. I have replaced the servo and still the thing is not working. Any ideas? Can the speed sensor be the problem even if the speedometer is working properly?
When you say the brake switch seems to be working, are you sure the cruise swtich in the brake swtich is working. Just becuase the brake lights come on does not mean the brake switch is ok. There are several switches in one brake switch and lots of times one will burn out and the others still work. Check the on/off and resume switches also. Make sure you have ground as well as power. I am not sure without looking at a diagram what wires do what, but remember ground is just as important as power.