FIAT ?

Does that still stand for, "Fix It Again Tony"

Careful there, is that discriminatory?
You could also get your thread killed by the net nanny for not mentioning Corvette.
Found in anybody's thrash. Failure In Automotive Technology.
Glad I'm a Chevy owner......Constantly Having Every Vehicle Recalled Over Lousy Engineering Techniques.
Fix It All the Time
Speaker of the Truth wrote:

/s/ Corvette Driver

I guess I don't understand why Fiat. But, then maybe Chrysler and Fiat are made for each other. Can't imagine Honda or Toyota buying in.

Fiat was almost dead and rebuilt their company in Europe around small, fuel-efficient cars. Chrysler needs that technology/design.
AJM '93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Japanese competition.

I swear until this deal was made I had no idea they still made those crappy cars. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?