I just went into Eckler's site to check for 'glass repair materials for my '78. According to the site, their materials work only up to '72 (or '73) because after that SMC was used. I thought that SMC wasn't used until C4s.
If SMC was used in '78, what is the difference in repair materials and procedures to FRP?