Need a 1981 Vette wiring diagram.....

The assembly manual has most of what I need, but it doesn't have what colors the wires are/were???
Can anyone help? E-mail to snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Thanks,
Brucie
I've got a Haynes manual with 5 pages for wiring diagrams:
1 page for the engine compartment wiring 1 page for the dash wiring 3 pages for the interior!
What do you need?
CuznBrucie wrote:

--
snipped-for-privacy@wahoo.org

Cowboy.....
I think mostly the engine area and dash are most important, but if you could scan all 5 of those pages in color, I'd be in your debt......
Can you e-mail to me? snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Thanks very much....
Brucie

I just sent you a full set of diagrams in PDF format. It's not in color, but all colors are labeled.
Regards, Fixitman

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:45:20 -0500, "CuznBrucie"

If the PDF files does not help and you are willing to spend a few bucks Dr. Rebuild now has wiring diagrams, laminated about 20x24" ...takes 2 per car...FULL COLOR...plus pictures of all the connections .. From Memory about 25 bucks... I purchased a set for my 64 72 76 & 79 at Carlisle... These are much better then the ones I purchased from Lectric limited...
If nothing else they make nice wall prints inside the garage...LOL
Bob G. 64 73 & 98 Convertibles 76 & 79 Coupes
"CuznBrucie" snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

movin anda groovin, havin a ball