Need a 1981 Vette wiring diagram.....

The assembly manual has most of what I need, but it doesn't have what colors the wires are/were???

Can anyone help? E-mail to snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Thanks,

Brucie

Reply to
CuznBrucie

I've got a Haynes manual with 5 pages for wiring diagrams:

1 page for the engine compartment wiring 1 page for the dash wiring 3 pages for the interior!

What do you need?

CuznBrucie wrote:

Reply to
Just another guy

Cowboy.....

I think mostly the engine area and dash are most important, but if you could scan all 5 of those pages in color, I'd be in your debt......

Can you e-mail to me? snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Thanks very much....

Brucie

Reply to
CuznBrucie

I just sent you a full set of diagrams in PDF format. It's not in color, but all colors are labeled.

Regards, Fixitman

Reply to
Fixitman

If the PDF files does not help and you are willing to spend a few bucks Dr. Rebuild now has wiring diagrams, laminated about 20x24" ...takes 2 per car...FULL COLOR...plus pictures of all the connections .. From Memory about 25 bucks... I purchased a set for my 64 72 76 &

79 at Carlisle... These are much better then the ones I purchased from Lectric limited...

If nothing else they make nice wall prints inside the garage...LOL

Bob G.

64 73 & 98 Convertibles 76 & 79 Coupes
Reply to
Bob G.