Need A Wiring Diagram...

If anyone has a Chilton's or other manual for the later model TJ's (2004-now) Could you make a copy of the wiring schematic for the hard top
wiring and e-mail it to me? I have an adapter kit, it did not come with a pin-out diagram for the plug.
Thanks!
mailto: jerryslaughter[>>>at<<<]knology.net [replace the stuff in the middle obviously ;-)]
Jerry Slaughter 99 TJ Sport