OT: But involves my Corvette

Hello,
Anybody ever "display" their Vette?
I'm about to build a large garage that will be heated. What I plan on doing to an area of the cement floor is painting it in a checkerboard
pattern (black and white) and parking my '77 Corvette on it. I am looking for anyone that has done this sort of thing. I am looking for a very high gloss , shiney finish.. I'm wondering if I should use an epoxy cement paint to start, then use any durable paint to go over it? Thanks in advance for help from anyone that has experienced doing this. Jim

on the first rainy day when you pull into display garage and slide through back of garage . take pics from all angles pls
--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

I just googled, but this looked interesting:
http://www.originalcolorchips.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath%&products_idP

http://www.originalcolorchips.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath%&products_idP

I dunno what speed you go into your garage with...I sorta crawl into mine....and am trying to go out in fair weather days...:) I will send you photos if you like though...jim
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030807050001040100030400 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Jimi wrote:

LOLOL!!
--