Anybody know the speed display trick?

I've looked around the Net for it but being a cheap skate don't want to spend £1.99!

Are there any sites out there detailing how to do this in an 04 A4 Avant 3.0 Quattro?

Reply to
Daz N

Only works on older Audis I'm afraid :(

Reply to
Ronny

"Daz N" wrote

Do what?

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Speed display on the A4 Pete, it's a climate control thing but pre B6

Ronny

"Ronny" wrote

Oh, OK. Not sure why I didn't get it the first time around. :)

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Because the original poster typed part of his message into the Subject header, rather than in the body of the message where it belongs?

Reply to
Peter Bell

"Peter Bell" wrote

Yeah, I noticed that, but I guess I was just too slow to figure out what he meant... :)

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete