Pictures

Page 2 of 2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050207060803010109080804 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
LOLOL Oops that isn't a Vette pic. Sure blew the house apart.....
The arrow was for a post for someone asking where you put suite cases when traveling.
BDragon wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090603060508080305000304 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
:-) You will get them replaced one day. Might as well get mileage out of the ones you have on it.
Like the car!!
Larry & Michele wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
Larry & Michele wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
ZRiX wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

ZRiX (<>..<>)

"RicSeyler" < snipped-for-privacy@SPAMgulf.net> wrote in message
Hey ol bud, what do you think of that car cover you got on Ebay? Nice buy on the manual.
--
Dad

One more gun is just enough, maybe.
The car cover is just to cover it from all of the crap from the street here where I live, I have to park it out there sometimes but after Dec 15th I won't have to do that anymore (Bought a house) but to answer your question the car cover sucks it fits great but is very thin although it works great for what I need it for... As for the set of manual's (3) they are brand new (Still in the plastic skin) What do you think of the price for the top???
--

ZRiX (<>..<>)

"Dad" < snipped-for-privacy@fisher.net> wrote in message
Might try one of the covers for the 50 coupe while it sits in the barn this winter, keep the cat (mouse trap deluxe) tracks down.
Price was good on the top, don't know how you talked him into shipping it though.
--

Life is a sexually transmitted condition that is always fatal.

"ZRiX" < snipped-for-privacy@com.net> wrote in message
LOL Great minds think alike :-)
ZRiX wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

ZRiX (<>..<>)

"RicSeyler" < snipped-for-privacy@SPAMgulf.net> wrote in message
I'll bet it ties the body together nicely.
ZRiX wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

"ZRiX" < snipped-for-privacy@com.net> wrote in message
That red top really ties the body together!! And it looks alot better without the wagon wheels also! NICE!!
ZRiX wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler