Ping DAD

My 05 with the Bose 6 CD changer XM radio - does it play MP3's or was that some special option to make it play MP3's? I googled and I can't find out
anything about these stereos.

Ron CoachKiller Mexico wrote:

There were (probablly still are) limits to the coding supported by the MP3 player, song titles needed to be less than 22 characters, and ID tags had to be verion 1.0 or 1.1, to work.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

What are ID tags?

Ron CoachKiller Mexico wrote:

They're bits of information embedded in the MP3 containing details such as the artist, song title etc. There are numerous free bits of software to add/edit them. A Google for mp3 id tag editor should find you one, or you can do it with WinAmp if you use that (& probably Windows Media Player).
--
Preston.