Question on Tire Pressure on C5 (2002)

Hi,

I have an 02 C5 coupe with run flat tires - last night when I started it, the DIC showed the tire pressure in the rear left tire as low -

24psi. I stopped by a gas station and added air to all tires to make them 28-30psi.

This morning when I started it, the DIC showed the pressure on the rear left tire as low again - 23psi! Not sure if this is a leak - the tire looks good and does not need replacing.

Any suggestions? I would prefer to avoid going to the dealer for this if possible!

Reply to
mudasirahmad

Run Flat tires will look fine even with Zero presure. That way you can drive on them while they are flat.

Sounds like a leak unless you've been driv>Hi,

Reply to
L DaVinci

Reply to
Bob I