Re: Move on Sal

something wonderfully witty:

like a Sedan. Or vice a versa.

advisable if you don't know what you are doing, or surrounded by others who do not. This of course is the case on the Autobahn, where to begin with most cruise at around 100/120 KPH, not MPH. However, rarely is the large majority of it free from enough traffic to do so until very late at night/early morning.
There is really little difference between coming up behind anything without knowing what the other driver will do. Given all my options, I would rather come up from behind a German Driver, then most Americans I see on the road in the states. Driving in on the Autobahn/Autostrasse/Autostrada system can be a real kick in the pants. Driving most US Highway systems is simply boring. Did we really cut most of them through the most unscenic parts of the country on purpose, or was it just cheaper?
--

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream