Re: NASCAR "young guns" Jeff Gordon and Kurt Busch prove they are idiots by blocking cars on the lead lap at Texas Motor Speedway!

snipped the cross posted sites. So far I've kill filed 12 of the numb nuts.
Just to help ol peter eater out, I own a Mustang and follow NASCAR, and I don't drink any kind of coffee and never leased a car. The only group I consider I belong to is the human race. My recent regret of that is that it includes trash like you that tries to put a down side on everything. Your mommy left you by the curb in DC, didn't she. That would at least provide proof that she is a smart woman or had exhausted her ADC.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
Dad wrote:

Ooops! Sorry about that Dad. I didn't notice that goofynuts had crossposted, although, in hindsight it doesn't surprise me.

Peter Eater has been in and out of this newsgroup for a few years. Each time he comes back, we give him the benefit of the doubt that he has joined the human race, so we give him enough rope to hang himself. And he hangs himself every time. Hopefully he will pull his disappearing act again. No loss.