Re: Problem with climate control /1990 vette

My climate control system quit completely. No temp display, no fans, no heat or air....nothing. In addition the radio antennae won't move up or down....so I hear the radio click on, but no sound. I checked the fuses on
the passenger side and they all seem to be okay. Any ideas? Everything was working fine, then just quit.