Re: Z06

Don't let these guys get to you.

It is Your by Gawd Merkin Right to buy whatever car you like.

If you want to spend that kind of money on an ugly slower car, it certainly is your business.

In the meantime you don't mind if I come over and stink up the Porsche forums do you? Turnabout is fair play afterall.

But yes, truth be told, I did not come to a Vette forum to listen to some other wannabe ragging on our cars.

It normally wouldn't cross my mind to go to another forum and rag on their cars. Why, because as I look to my right there is a window. And outside that window is a whole big wide world, and I am going to go drive my Vette now. You go on and wish for the Porsche...

See ya.

Reply to
ambaker_eraseme

i don't hate Corvette, i love it - by far. I'm just saying compared to Porsche, i'd have to give the upperhand to Porsche.

then Corvette second, then Ferrari third...fourth - i don't care beyond that.

this hopefully proves it:

It's a Corvette hobbyist site in development.

lol

Reply to
Lawrence Lugar