Z06

I love the Corvette Z06 - just love it, on paper and off.

But I wouldn't spend 75K for a new Z06...I wouldn't even spend 50K for a Vette... I'd spend, however, 50K for a 911 Turbo - albeit an earlier production w/ a few miles.

Reply to
Lawrence Lugar

:>I love the Corvette Z06 - just love it, on paper and off. :>

:>But I wouldn't spend 75K for a new Z06...I wouldn't even spend 50K for a :>Vette... :>I'd spend, however, 50K for a 911 Turbo - albeit an earlier production w/ a :>few miles.

Stop trolling the Corvette group you useless ass. snipped-for-privacy@usa.com

Sarah Czepiel

Reply to
Roscoe

Reply to
Bob I

NOT trolling, just giving my humble opinion on a Z06 issue.

you only want to read pro-Corvette comments...ridiculous.

Reply to
Lawrence Lugar

:>NOT trolling, just giving my humble opinion on a Z06 issue.

You've been posting this junk for months. We've read your uneducated opinions too many times already.

:>you only want to read pro-Corvette comments...ridiculous.

We actually own Corvettes, Lawrence. You don't own a Corvette and the last I checked you owned a Volkswagen. Go buy a flower for your Beetle's bud vase and hit the books for school tomorrow.

:>> Lawrence Lugar wrote: :>>> I love the Corvette Z06 - just love it, on paper and off. :>>>

:>>> But I wouldn't spend 75K for a new Z06...I wouldn't even spend 50K for a :>>> Vette... :>>> I'd spend, however, 50K for a 911 Turbo - albeit an earlier production w/ :>>> a few miles. :>>>

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Go buy a flower for your

Ouch!!!

Reply to
Spud

Reply to
Bob I

Repent

Reply to
Lawrence Lugar

You could probably not afford the upkeep on a 911.

Reply to
bmckeenospam

Reply to
Bob I

just kill-file the jerk and be done with em....

my2¢

Reply to
'Key