Richmond 6 speed

Has anybody installed the richmond 6sp in there vette. I am thinking about using it in my 72. There is a M22 in ther now.

Reply to
Rick

There are complete kits out there for doing it. Lots of junkyard diving if you don't do a kit.

Would make the car much nicer for driv>Has anybody installed the richmond 6sp in there vette. I am thinking

Reply to
RicSeyler

try these 2 links

put the Keisler 5 speed behind a small blockMcVette put the richmond behind a big blockhave fun

kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart

How much do you want for the M22?