shocks

I have asked in the past about which shocks to use and now that I am ready to buy I can't remember the suggestions I got. No need to waist this
warm January weather with the vette cooped up in the garage :). I think Gabriels from Pepboys and Mid America custom valve shocks we're considered good choices. Also G2 caliper paint kit while the wheels are off? Anyone else use this? Thanks in advance for the great advice. Joe
http://groups.google.com

You probably ought to mention in passing at least what vette you're driving?
Chopr wrote:

Duh! That would be a 1986

Yep, I used the Mid America Custom Valved shocks and I am really satisfied. Not as harsh and not too soft.
And the G2 epoxy still looks brand new. And I use One Shot Enamel on the Rotor hats. (because G2 didn't have the shade I liked for the rotor hats)
Chopr wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler