shocks

I have asked in the past about which shocks to use and now that I am ready to buy I can't remember the suggestions I got. No need to waist this warm January weather with the vette cooped up in the garage :). I think Gabriels from Pepboys and Mid America custom valve shocks we're considered good choices. Also G2 caliper paint kit while the wheels are off? Anyone else use this? Thanks in advance for the great advice. Joe

Reply to
Chopr

Charles Spitzer

Reply to
Bob I

Reply to
Chopr

Yep, I used the Mid America Custom Valved shocks and I am really satisfied. Not as harsh and not too soft.

And the G2 epoxy still looks brand new. And I use > I have asked in the past about which shocks to use and now that I am

Reply to
RicSeyler

Reply to
RicSeyler