What kind of ego emissions does your car put out?

http://youtube.com/watch?v
Bpy4EvivI

Sal wrote:

I imagine your car shouts "my driver is a sad, pathetic loser who can't stop posting bullshit trolls to r.a.m.v.w"...?
-- Mike Smith

What are you talking about, this is an ON TOPIC post for the r.a.m.v.w group.
Sal wrote:

Not when it's an obvious troll crossposted to the Corvette and Nissan newsgroups, it isn't. Do you have anything *constructive* to post here, other than various nonsense about VWs, and how they're supposedly the BESTEST FASTEST MOST AWESOMEST CAR IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD OF SAL'S IMAGINATION?
-- Mike Smith

I am loving the killfile...
--
ZRiX
(`'..(<>..<>)..')

then snip alt.autos.corvette and alt.autos.nissan from your reply to him.
g'day
--
"Key"
=====

Mike Smith wrote:

So tell any of those overaged sexless Corvette owners to take one of us on for the 1/8th mile - title for title.
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:58:07 -0500, jjs <jj.nowhere.universe> wrote:
:>Mike Smith wrote: :> :>> Not when it's an obvious troll crossposted to the Corvette and Nissan :>> newsgroups, it isn't. :> :>So tell any of those overaged sexless Corvette owners to take one of us :>on for the 1/8th mile - title for title.
1/8th of a mile????? Does it fall apart after that? :)
Sarah Czepiel wrote:

It's called the lack of Torque & Horsepower. And relying on the weight advantage.
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
on 7/25/2007 8:04 PM Sal said the following:

So it has the lowest emissions of any "German" engineered car. I would certainly hope that it has lower emissions than a Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, or Audi.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Yeah, but at least the chick in the commercial is hot, she looks like a hotter version of Jennifer Love Hewitt at 21 seconds.