What kind of ego emissions does your car put out?

I imagine your car shouts "my driver is a sad, pathetic loser who can't stop posting bullshit trolls to r.a.m.v.w"...?

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

on 7/25/2007 8:04 PM Sal said the following:

So it has the lowest emissions of any "German" engineered car. I would certainly hope that it has lower emissions than a Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, or Audi.

Reply to
willshak

What are you talking about, this is an ON TOPIC post for the r.a.m.v.w group.

Reply to
Sal

Yeah, but at least the chick in the commercial is hot, she looks like a hotter version of Jennifer Love Hewitt at 21 seconds.

Reply to
Sal

Not when it's an obvious troll crossposted to the Corvette and Nissan newsgroups, it isn't. Do you have anything *constructive* to post here, other than various nonsense about VWs, and how they're supposedly the BESTEST FASTEST MOST AWESOMEST CAR IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD OF SAL'S IMAGINATION?

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

I am loving the killfile...

Reply to
ZÿRiX

I'll tell ya what my Bug means: IT'S BEEN PAID OFF FOR 49 YEARS and I don't need not stinking ego massage by driving a poseur.

Reply to
jjs

So tell any of those overaged sexless Corvette owners to take one of us on for the 1/8th mile - title for title.

Reply to
jjs

:>Mike Smith wrote: :>

:>> Not when it's an obvious troll crossposted to the Corvette and Nissan :>> newsgroups, it isn't. :>

:>So tell any of those overaged sexless Corvette owners to take one of us :>on for the 1/8th mile - title for title.

1/8th of a mile????? Does it fall apart after that? :)
Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

It's called the lack of Torque & Horsepower. And relying on the weight advantage.

Reply to
Ric Seyler