2000 3.3 power steering pump and rack replacement advice request

Can you offer any advice on these repairs> do you have to take the exhaust off to perform a power steering pump replacement???
thanks alot for any help!!!
Mike

I did these repairs , so if anyone needs advice on doing them yourself email me....nobody replied to my post to offer up advice...guess they didnt know...