2002 dodge intrepid water pump

how do i get the timing chain off of the old water pump and on the new water pump of a 2.7 intrepid.

Just reading your post I would say take it to the dealer or a garage that is familiar with your vehicle, this is not a do it yourself Harry homeowner type job.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
I'm having the same problem. Can you send me the answer when you figure it out?
Tom snipped-for-privacy@postmasternetworks.com

to snipped-for-privacy@postmasternetworks.com pull the right valve cover. remove the chain tension behind the small 2 bolt cover on the right head. remove the cam gear and let the the chain fall. note. be sure the engine is in time a gold link will be on the gear mark on the crank shaft and on the mark of the cam gear. any more questions email me. i can tell you a lot of don;t
pull the right valve cover. remove the

There are so alot of speacila tools that are needed, and if you dont get the timing chain tensioner set properly you in deep