95 Caravan transmission trouble

I have a 95 3.0 L auto and the transmission is acting up. First thing in the morning, I can back out of my driveway and when I put it in drive, it revs but will not move. It takes about 10-20 seconds of moving from
reverse to drive and all the positions before it finally will drive. The remainder of the day it works fine. I even let the van warm up for 5-10 minutes before I even move it in the morning. Any and all help greatly appreciated
it sounds like morning sickness of rack and pinion (steering). before changing it, you might try some kind of thicker fluid like trans-X. This is an amautor suggestion, and 80% change of being wrong. DonTraboulsee wrote:

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 08:48:20 -0500, DonTraboulsee wrote:

Change the tranny fluid (and filter).