95 Caravan transmission trouble

I have a 95 3.0 L auto and the transmission is acting up. First thing in the morning, I can back out of my driveway and when I put it in drive, it revs but will not move. It takes about 10-20 seconds of moving from reverse to drive and all the positions before it finally will drive. The remainder of the day it works fine. I even let the van warm up for 5-10 minutes before I even move it in the morning. Any and all help greatly appreciated

Reply to
DonTraboulsee

uccoskun

Change the tranny fluid (and filter).