95 Neon: cam shaft sensor leaks oil

As "maxpower" said, my car's cam shaft sensor is beginning to leak oil now. Can I just buy a new sensor to replace the old one to stop the oil leaking
there? How much will it cost? Can I buy the cam shaft sensor from "autozone" or "pepboy" or some websites? (My car is leaking oil from other places, either.) But I'm trying to do some small work to make it not so bad. Any advices are greatly appreciated in advance.

now.
I don't buy any parts from after market so I cant answer that. I will say this.... you can just purchase the cam o-ring from the dealer, im sure its under $5 and easy to install.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

now.
Yes, you can buy it at the Autoparts stores. Any reason you want us to call them for you for the price? Get off your ass and call for your own pricing!
Yes you can replace the oil pressure sending unit. BUT make sure you also replace your PCV valve, or the oil leak will just move to the next weakest component like a cam or crank seal. or rear main seal, huge PITA to replace.
Leeinwind wrote:

Thanks a lot for so many helpful advices. I'm sorry that I'm late of replying to you b/c I'm out of town to have a travel to westland, MI.
I'll try the cam o-ring first. For the PCV valve, I don't know whether it needs much experience. Any further advices. Thanks a lot.
it doesn't. Its attached to a tube leading into the valve cover. Its probably under the intake.
Leeinwind wrote:

Thanks a lot for all of your favor. I'll be busy in this month. I think during the Christmas/New Year Holiday I'll have time to try.