98 Dodge Stratus

Rebuilt the engine and now wont turn over if transmission is bolted up. If I unbolt transmission it turns over. Otherwise engine is seized. Any help here?

The transaxle oil pump is driven by the torque converter. Sounds like the torque converter did not properly engage with the oil pump, causing it to sit "on top" of it and stick out 3/4". Bolting the transaxle to the engine like this would wedge the torque converter between the crank shaft and the oil pump. If the oil pump housing is made out of aluminum I would bet it has been damaged and needs to be replaced.
HTH Gyz