ABS light has came on after 350 miles.

The ABS light has came on my 98 Dodge Caravan SE handicap aquipted van. I have had it a little over a month and the van came with no book to look at and
read about, it was just inspected and oil and other fluids were just checked when I bought it. If anybody would know what it might be it would be appriciated. I misspelled a couple of the words so don't get on me about spelling please.. Hope to hear from someone with the answer or what it might be.

Alex, Go to alt.autos.makers.Chrysler and read what I just got finished replying to in that group. There are a couple topics in there for this problem.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

I cannot find the page you have forwarded me to www.alt.autos.makers.Chrysler it comes to a chrysler dodge page with new car adds for a sebring

[snipped]
just
there
www.alt.autos.makers.Chrysler
Glenn didn't say anything about a web site/page. What he gave you is a newsgroup page.

There should be a code stored. You'll want to take it to a qualified technician to have the code read. Could be anything from a sensor to the braking unit itself.
--
Ray Sirois
SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS

Alex the first thing you need to do is have a scan tool connected to see what code (s) are present. The most common will be an ABS wheel speed sensor followed by problems being caused by a weak battery. This is a handicapped vehicle which means alot of modifications have been made on the body and wiring circuits so this problem could be hard to find. Either way you are gonna have to get the fault code
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

The battery is brand new, I will take it to my mechanic he takes so long to get to a car, usually 2 or 3 days or so. Now I drove it 5 miles to get gas and it only came on when it was started and went off after about 30 seconds . Thanks for the help after I get the code #'s I will post them if my mechanic wants to do something, it was suppose to be just serviced and checked out from a reputable handicap dealer.