Antifreeze odor

My wifes 2001 Dodge Durango gives off an antifreeze oder when the heat or air is turned on. The engine looks dry, and the antifreeze level looks good. Can anyone tell me why it smells like this?
Thanks.
The first place to look on that engine is at the base of the thermostat housing, see if it is wet from a seepage, that gasket fails and will cause the smell to come inside thru the air intake at the cowl, if you have a leak you want it to be there because the next place to look would be the heater core possibly leaking.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Check the carpets near the heater or better if you know where the heater core is. I have found when the heater core leaks, it will emit the smell,,,both ac or heat..